Win A Once Upon A Knit Knitting Book!
Details of this
Once again Genevieve Miller taps a wide range of contributors from knitwear designers to students to create a collection of 30 wearables, accessories and toys that can be knit for adults or kids. We have a copy of this fabulous book to give away to one lucky winner.
Inspired by the recent resurgence of fairy tale and fantasy characters, these projects draw from traditionally storybook tales as well as popular television shows.
Projects range from a Big Bad Wolf Hat to Grimm Stockings and a stuffed Dragon Hatchling.
This paperback book has 144 pages and measures: 22.9 x 18.9 x 1cm
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the following form:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Closing date for eligible entries is 11:59PM on 30th April 2021.
- Entrants must be 18+
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 3 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The name of the winner may be displayed here and on our Facebook page.
- Open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be signed up to our newsletter.