Win A Pack of Gruffalo Stickers (6 Sheets) From Paper Projects!
Details of this
So Mouse invents a gruffalo, a monster with terrible tusks and terrible claws, terrible teeth, and terrible jaws. But will Mouse’s frightful description be enough to scare off his foes?
After all, there’s no such thing as a gruffalo… is there? Sturdy pages and a cozy trim make this rhyming read-aloud perfect for preschoolers. Winner of the prestigious British Smarties Prize.
These high-quality stickers, featuring all of your favourite Gruffalo characters are wonderfully detailed and coloured, and with a bright glossy finish. The prize includes six sheets of stickers!
Perfect activity for little fingers, and great for improving children’s dexterity, coordination, and for encouraging craft play. Stickers can be used to decorate books or party bags, or for creating fun scenes and displays.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the following form:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Closing date for eligible entries is 11:59PM on 1st August 2021.
- Entrants must be 18+
- Winner will be selected from a random hat and notified by email within 3 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The name of the winner may be displayed here and on our Facebook page.
- Open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be signed up to our newsletter.